Sunday, October 16, 2016

More Sexual Assault Accusations Against Trump Fall Apart



Apprentice’ Contestant Accusing Trump of Sexual Abuse Contacted Him this Year for Business Help
By Jim Hoft

WELL ISN’T THIS INTERESTING….

Another day, another sexual harassment smear on GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump by the mainstream media.

Except this one just fell apart.
The latest woman, Summer Zervos who was a contestant on ‘The Apprentice,’ claimed today that Trump sexually harassed her.
But, as it turns out, it was Zervos who continued to stay in contact with Trump.
 Via the Donald Trump Facebook page:

If Trump did sexually harass Zervos, why would she be reaching out for help with her business by contacting him? Wouldn’t she be afraid and disgusted by him?
 _____________
 
Another Former Miss Teen USA Defends Trump on Dressing Room Allegations
 
"It was just someone coming in to say hello to us and wish us good luck. I didn’t even think twice about it"

Yet another former Miss Teen USA participant has come forward to refute claims that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump casually strolled into dressing rooms while contestants were undressed.
Former New Mexico Teen USA Victoria Hughes says she’s not voting for Trump, but she still wants to clear up the slanderous allegations put forth against him.
“I had all my clothes on, and it was just someone coming in to say hello to us and wish us good luck. I didn’t even think twice about it,” Hughes recently told KRQE.
Over the past few days the media has switched tactics from attempting to brand Trump a racist to attempting to brand him a sexual deviant.
On Wednesday liberal media outlet BuzzFeed published a second story claiming Trump allegedly walked in on contestants as they were getting dressed, specifically the 1997 pageant.
But Hughes was there, and she says it didn’t go down as the women are saying it happened.
“A lot of people have wondered why I’m saying he’s innocent when I’m not voting for him,” said Hughes. “Well, I wouldn’t want people to say false things about me. As a business owner. And, maybe he did things, maybe he didn’t. But I personally didn’t see anything that night.”
The Trump campaign has also pushed back against the allegations blaming the media for running a desperate smear campaign in the 11th hour of the presidential election.
Hughes’ denial that Trump acted inappropriately follow comments by another former Miss Teen USA contestant who claimed that during the pageant Trump behaved like “an absolute gentleman.”

“I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997,” wrote Former Miss Nebraska Teen contest winner Natasha Rickley on her Facebook page Thursday.

Natasha Rickley
on Facebook Thursday..

I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997. I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign.
“I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I’m sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign,” she added.